Friday, September 4, 2009

My Salvation

Hi guys..

My salvation in Christ is my biggest achievement!!

This is the best decision that i have ever made in my life. Well its one that i very well intend to keep.I was lost but now im found. The love of the Lord fixes me in Christ and in him I have perfect union with the Holy spirit.

I am strong and I live by the grace of God everyday as Christ strengthens me everyday. I'm looking forward into deep interaction with him . He loved me when i was still a sinner and in him i find great love and affection. i have dedicated 100% to him and everyday I grow in him and my heart strengthens in his word.

It all started as a big joke. Was meant to be a date; turned out to be a life changing experience..how amazing..The grace of God can get you anywhere..

I decided to do that and ever since that day, i will not look back..I will press on foward as im covered with his blood and protection. I then joined a community..Watoto church in Kampala and the church has helped me grow and develop well as a person. i have been able to understand the meaning and purpose of salvation and the reason why Christ died for me.

My prayer everyday is for Christ to dwell in my heart and to strengthen me with his love and mercy;

Heb 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

Pe 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen...

Thanks

No comments: